Italy has long been a key market for Mintel, with many of the leading businesses within the consumer packaged goods industry as long serving customers.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a London based sales professional who is ambitious, performance-oriented and will excel in both winning both new business and managing and growing an existing portfolio of accounts in Italy. The successful candidates will also look after our clients and prospects in Greece.
Ideally, candidates will possess general knowledge and interest in marketing, research principles and disciplines, together with a passion and interest for the industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our award winning platform solutions and its associated research tools along with Mintel Consulting for clients. To learn more about this leading resource please copy the following links in your browser:
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of key existing accounts in Italy & Greece using excellent communication skills, strong follow-up and sharp attention to detail.
- Leverage client relationships to retain and grow accounts by securing Additional products or services to achieve a target portfolio percentage increase.
- Run Account Management Meetings to ensure Service levels to all clients are met. Networking across each account is a key part of this role.
- Identify new champions and revenue streams by networking throughout assigned accounts and by leveraging contacts throughout territory.
- Hitting Monthly Sales targets through Winning New Business in Italy & Greece, through lead identification, prospecting, networking and cold calling
- Develop and maintain expertise in the fmcg industry.
- Deliver exceptional sales results against target.
- Maintain required service plan through on-site meetings monthly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years proven sales experience at the executive level
- Strong Account Management (70%) and New Business skills (30%), with proven success in achieving sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Fluent English and Italian.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Highly polished, professional and consultative selling style, with highly developed negotiation skills
- Clean driving license and happy to travel for 60% of the month