French speaking Europe has long been a key market for Mintel, with many leading businesses within the Beauty industry being long serving customers. As we continue to grow this region, we are looking for an Account Dircetor to join the team based in Mintel’s London office. The candidate should be ambitious, performance-oriented and will excel in managing and growing an existing portfolio of accounts.
Ideally, candidates will possess general knowledge and interest in marketing, research principles and disciplines, together with a passion and interest for the beauty & retail industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our award winning business intelligence, trends and innovation platforms along with custom solutions to clients across the consumer retail supply chain. This includes relationship management and upselling to manufacturers, retailers, fragrance, ingredients & packaging companies across France. Our emphasis is on face to face client meeting and so extensive travel across France and Belgium is required to do the role. To learn more about this leading resource please review www.mintel.com
- Retain and grow existing accounts across the territory using excellent communication skills, strong follow-up and sharp attention to detail.
- Leverage client relationships to grow accounts by securing additional products or services to achieve a target portfolio percentage increase
- Identify new champions and revenue streams by networking throughout assigned accounts and by leveraging contacts throughout territory
- Develop and maintain expertise and relationships with senior management in the Beauty and FMCG industry
- Deliver exceptional sales results against monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Maintain required service plan through on-site meetings monthly.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years proven sales experience at the executive level
- Strong Account Management background, with proven success in achieving sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Highly polished, professional and consultative selling style
- Clean driving license