We have a great opportunity for a talented individual to join the Inside Sales Team in Chicago as an Account Executive. This team has always been a cornerstone of the Mintel sales success story and is a great starting point to developing a challenging and rewarding sales career.
- Start, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Target new and previous customers via phone and email
- Manage and track a high volume of prospects
- Meet with Report Editors on a monthly basis to fully understand report methodologies
- Gather and relay market feedback information to sales and leadership team
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using our internal tracking database
- Conduct presentations over the phone with Vice President and Executive levels
We take significant pride in our employees and the services we provide and know that our success is based largely on the combined efforts of all of our employees working together. It is our goal to provide maximum opportunity and incentive for the growth and well-being of all our employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of professional or internship experience
- Must be willing to penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Must be a highly motivated individual
- Must have strong and persistent closing skills
- Confident in speaking and presenting to market research executives, VP Product Development, VP Marketing and other C-level professionals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets