Mintel is seeking to hire an eager outside sales professional in our Chicago office to continue expanding our client base in the Latin American Consumer Packaged Goods sector. The candidate will join a very successful team that serves as an integral part of Mintel’s business.
This exciting opportunity is for an accomplished, results-driven, sales professional with established relationships and experience selling within and/or to the Latin American Consumer Packaged Goods sector. In addition to being an exceptional individual sales performer, the ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be a team player that wants to maximize his or her contribution to both individual and team success.
- Sell new business into an assigned territory and create a strategy to target key clients
- Deliver exceptional sales results against target
- Demonstrate a highly polished, professional and consultative selling style
- Sell to substantial corporate businesses and gain credibility for excellence in your field
- Travel to clients for face-to-face meetings and manage your territory to the highest standards
- Target clients across departments and at senior levels within dynamic and progressive organizations
- Effectively utilize Mintel’s CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Become a product expert across all Mintel CPG products and services
- Create Top 100 list of prospects in assigned territory
- Deliver accurate forecasts to sales management
- Fluency in Spanish and English (speaking, reading and writing) a must; Portuguese a plus
- Minimum of 3 years proven face-to-face (outside) sales results at the executive level
- Experience in selling to the Latin American Consumer Packaged Goods market preferred
- Ability to travel 50% internationally
- Excellent prospecting and closing skills
- Strong business development background with proven success in establishing and expanding client relationships and showing excellence in maximizing account potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly polished, professional and consultative selling style and strong business ethic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The successful candidate will be substantially rewarded with a competitive base salary and open-ended commission. We also offer an excellent benefits package and fully expensed business travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets