We’re looking for an Alfresco developer with 3+ years experience working on enterprise-scale solutions. We are part way through our Alfresco journey and use it as the engine that powers our business; by the end of this year every person that creates content or insight at Mintel will do so fully online via workflow processes managed and tracked by our Alfresco implementation, taking advantage of effortlessly usable tools built on top. If you have a passion for high quality engineering and want to join a team that really makes a difference to the business, then we want to speak to you.
In this role:
- Work with your development team to build new tools and implement improvements required by our global team of researchers.
- Work regularly with Product Development, Design, UX and IT Infrastructure colleagues to ensure our systems are delivering the right features in a reliable and performant way.
- Use your experience with Java and Alfresco to suggest alternatives or to evaluate options we have for solving challenges.
- Help to improve coding standards and team knowledge via your expert input.
- You’ll be expected to contribute to cross team discussions, as our developers help us to evolve our technical direction and best practices.
Why join Mintel? We are the world's leading market intelligence agency and technology underpins our success. We help our clients understand consumers and consumer markets and aspire to provide the market intelligence behind every great business decision. Our technology supports research, analysis, and operations work of Mintel staff and help us deliver data, insight and opinion in a compelling way to our clients across the globe.