The Associate Consultant role is to deliver, and support the team in the delivery of, Consulting projects. They will be expected to provide data analysis using Mintel’s suite of products and secondary desk research where applicable. The Associate Consultant will at times be required independently on projects.
- Support all aspects of client briefs to include: data collection, desk research and analysis.
- First draft report writing, or working on specific sections of a report with the expectation that there will be edits
- Work alongside colleagues in the Consulting team and associated departments to ensure project timeline goals are achieved.
It is expected that an Associate Consultant will:
- Have a basic understanding of the innovation process and the role of market research plays
- Have previous experiencing of interpreting data into meaningful insight
- Be passionate in the delivery of the projects they are working on; prepared to go the extra mile in delivering projects
- Want to develop their client facing experience
- Take on some responsibilities associated with a Consultant role as they gain experience
Successful Candidates will:
- Have 2+ year’s work experience within an FMCG environment, either client or agency side
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, bundles of enthusiasm and a keenness to learn and grown within a fast-paced agency environment
- Have commercial awareness and an understanding of Mintel competencies
- Contribute to creative thinking workshops
- Prepare data sets and topline analysis for client projects
- Be organised with strong time-management skills