This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
- This position is required to work in a B2B environment and requires the employee to work closely with global & regional FMCG clients, as well as look after a team of 3 direct reports.
- Heading up the regional South Asia Pacific Client Service team this role is pivotal in ensuring that the Client Service plan for South APAC clients is adhered to. This involves the roll-out of the Mintel Insights Program across the region, through the client service team as well as personally, which requires presenting on-site to multiple FMCG companies across South-East Asia. The Insights Program covers key macro-consumer trends and their applicability to the food, drink, beauty and personal care spaces.
- The client service plan also includes some customised work, such as category reviews, which are created by the team with this position needing to guide and QC their direct reports to ensure they are building the right analysis.
- This role will also be personally involved with high-spend clients, discussing with them (in conjunction with Account Managers) their client service plan and any other requirements they might have ie. Paid-for consulting work.
- Examples of Consulting project scopes include brand strategy & audits, shopper insights, product category and market insight report, ideation workshops, market entry studies, strategic market evaluations, trend immersions, data analysis, opportunity landscaping and new product development.
- As such there is extensive client interaction within this position.
- Direct reports are located in Sydney, Thailand and Indonesia
- Position location: Singapore
Major Responsibility Areas:
- Ensuring that the client service plan is adhered to across the South APAC region.
- Provide cutting-edge insights and thought-provoking opinion.
- Delivery of Insight Presentations in an informative and engaging manner.
- Guidance and QC of analysis from direct reports.
- Research into FMCG (food / non-food) innovation trends in the Asia Pacific market, specifically South-East Asia.
- Collaborate with consultants, research analysts and account directors on the creation and roll-out of the Insights Program across the region.
- Tertiary qualifications, 6+ years of experience in FMCG / consumer markets, brand strategy, marketing and/or market research/consulting.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Highly creative with strong content creation skills.
- Capability to interpret data.
- Quantitative research experience desirable but not necessary
- Superior communication skills -- including presentations, scoping projects, and writing proposals.
- Experienced analyst as project manager and individual contributor.
- Strong analytical skills & eye for visual detail.
- Time management.
Enthusiastic and passionate and willing to travel to South East Asia