We have a great opportunity for a talented individual to join the Consumer Packaged Goods New Business Sales Team covering France, based in London. This team has always been an integral part of Mintel ‘s success story and is a great starting point to developing a challenging and rewarding sales career. In addition to being an exceptional individual sales performer, the ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be a team player that wants to maximize his or her contribution to both individual and team success.
- Work strategically with the team to start, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Target new and previous customers in the CPG sector via phone and email
- Manage and track a high volume of prospects in our sales database, Salesforce
- Gather and relay market feedback information to the sales and leadership teams
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using Salesforce
- Set appointments and create research and e-marketing collateral to aid in client follow up
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Minimum of 1 year of sales and/or sales support experience
- Must be willing to penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a positive, can-do approach to problem-solving
- Must have strong and persistent closing skills
- Confident in speaking and presenting to market research executives, VP Product Development, VP Marketing and other C-level professionals
- Fluency in French
Mintel is a global leader in providing consumer market research, competitive intelligence tools and customized consulting solutions to large organizations. With group headquarters in London and US headquarters in Chicago, Mintel has been a market leader for over forty years.
We take significant pride in our employees and the services we provide and know that our success is based largely on the combined efforts of all of our employees working together. It is our goal to provide maximum opportunity and incentive for the growth and well-being of all our employees.