Mintel (Consulting) India Private Limited seeks to hire an ambitious and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager based in Mumbai, India. The successful candidate should demonstrate a proven track record in achieving new business sales success within the SaaS, FMCG, Agency, Media, or Professional Services industries. Ideally candidates will possess a general knowledge and interest in marketing and market research together with a passion and interest for the FMCG industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our award winning research tools and services to leading brand manufacturers of Beauty and Personal Care products Pan India.
To learn more about Mintel and its tools and services in this area please visit http://www.mintel.com/beauty-personal-care.
- Sell new business and create a strategy to target key clients in the Beauty and Personal Care industry in India and gain credibility for excellence in your field
- Deliver exceptional sales results against target
- Utilize a consultative approach with clients to understand their ambitions and be able to demonstrate how Mintel can support that with a clear ROI
- Travel to clients for face-to-face meetings and manage your territory to the highest standards
- Target clients at the Senior and C-level Executive level within dynamic and progressive organizations
- Demonstrate a highly polished, professional and consultative selling style
- Work strategically with the team to start, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Gather and relay market feedback information to the sales and leadership teams
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using our internal tracking database
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Native level English
- Experience living, working or studying outside of India
- Ability to travel as the role requires, up to 50%
- 5+ years proven sales experience at the executive level
- Strong business development background, with proven success in establishing and expanding client relationships, and showing excellence in maximizing account potential
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a positive, can-do approach to problem-solving
- Must have strong and persistent closing skills
- Confident in speaking and presenting to market research executives, VP Product Development, VP Marketing and other C-level professionals
The successful candidate will be substantially rewarded with a base salary and open-ended commission.