- Reports to APAC Financial Controller and supports General Manager China
- Receives, verifies and processes all supplier invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Prepares China invoice (Fa Piao) to clients and chase for payment.
- Performs weekly bank reconciliation.
- Prepares account payable/ account receivable, bank book, petty cash and general ledger.
- Prepares Trial Balance, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Prepares full set of accounts for the China office, i.e. entries into the accounting system in an accurate manner for local tax reporting and also for monthly Mintel reporting.
- Fully aware of the procedures of Annual Audit and make sure to be completed on time according to the law
- Update the business license and other legal documents according to the law
- Performs a 3 way check for Revenue (Yong You / Dynamics / Sales Sheet)
- To help on adhoc projects (ie download from Yong You and upload into dynamics and etc)
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- CPA qualification is required
- Must have experience with handling full set of accounts.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and flat-file creations is a plus.
- Numerate, analytical, good communications skills and good written English