This position will enable Mintel’s Sales and Account Management team to deliver more value to our clients by providing additional support to their subscription as to help achieve increasing renewal rates and maximum growth within each account. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide help desk support, client webex / phone training, usage analysis and topline analytical support to our existing account base. In partnership with Account Management, you will leverage your analytical skills to help present value and insights to our clients. You will be responsible with providing timely and thorough response to ad-hoc client requests using the appropriate Mintel tools and services. This position will ultimately assist our Account Managers to deepen and expand the core relationships that Mintel has within every client account.
Overall Responsibilities Include:
- Help-desk support to clients for Greater China
- Coordinate new client set up and renewal admin
- Support account management team with proactive servicing emails for China
- Salesforce management, i.e. drive commercial team to document all sales, renewals, upgrades, servicing, consultancy etc updates in Sales Force
- Keep track of renewal, upgrade, new business and usage discussions through meeting notes.
- Basic client admin – Service plan management, creating summary of activity documents, illegal usage, analyst hour tracking etc.
- Synthesize data from internal products and services while providing analysis and insightful commentary in response to specific client requests
- First point of contact for all commercial related incoming calls to China Office
- Provide objective-based training to clients via web-based tools
- Strategize with Account Managers in regards to renewal and upgrade opportunities for clients
- Collaborate with Account Managers on all key initiatives and provide support as appropriate
- Engage with clients to gather feedback and understand business objectives
- Continue to Develop and maintain domain expertise in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Put together comprehensive partnership reviews for our clients, demonstrating the value and ROI of Mintel’s services
- Handle ad-hoc commercial administrative request.
- University Degree
- 0-2 years of experience, preferable in a professional client service environment in administrative, client service related fields
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Good communication skills, able to communicate confidently in front of a group
- Calm and can do attitude
- Multi-tasking, with excellent organisational skill
- Native Speaker of Mandarin Chinese, Proficient English