As part of North Asia Insights and Consulting Team, the primary role of Client Service & Insights Analyst is to collaborate with Mintel Account Managers to provide client service support to Mintel’s subscription clients in Greater China, primarily through compiling contents from Mintel’s syndicated data.
The Client Service & Insights Analyst will be developing their knowledge of Mintel and product capabilities. As their experience grows they will undertake more complex client work, which includes presenting to small groups. They will also be increasingly proactive in providing solutions to support client engagement and the overall client service proposition.
This role is part of the China Commercial Team and will report into a Manager who looks after Insights and Client Service Solutions. In line with the wider client service team all work is prioritised to ensure best service is delivered to exceed client retention targets for the Greater China region.
- Handle data applications, including collating contents and data from Mintel’s syndicated database and products
- Lead regular content sharing and proactive content sharing for assigned accounts
- Support creation of Analyst Presentation on regular topics, client brief and/or ad hoc work (where required)
- Expected to present regular analyst presentation (e.g. introducing global product innovation trends) to small groups after 6 months to 1 year in the role
- Manage syndicated content library for North Asia CPG clients, ensuring materials are up to date and proactively pushing out relevant materials to the commercial team
- Provide training to Mintel Clients on best practices utilizing Mintel Tools from Analyst’s point of view (where required)
- Deliver other ad hoc work (e.g. proof read of translation) and respond to incoming client requests in accordance with Mintel Commercial team
- University Degree
- 0-2 years of experience, preferable in a professional client service environment in marketing related fields like advertising, media, marketing service/research etc.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Comfortable working with and interrogating data from multiple sources
- Good communication skills, able to present confidently in front a group
- Inquisitive and solution orientated mindset
- Calm and can do attitude
- Multi-tasking, with excellent organisational skill
- Native Speaker of Mandarin Chinese, Proficient English