Are you interested in developing your experience within CRM and Client Service? Do you have that special blend of data analysis and people skills? Would you like to work in a young, dynamic, international team and gain exposure to some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe?
The focus of this role is to provide desk support to Mintel’s EMEA commercial team and their clients by accurately setting up contracts and answering day to day queries about Mintel data and subscriptions. This role will require you to provide telephone and Webex support to Mintel users for short data and technical queries; process and set up contracts on the Salesforce CRM system; and solve basic technical problems within our back-end systems as they arise.
No two days are the same in this role and the variety will give you exposure to a range of activities that achieve our goal of retaining our clients. On any given day you will be:
- Working alongside other members of the client services team to provide support on a range of issues from subscription access problems through to client requests for market research support.
- Processing client contracts in Salesforce and assisting our sales representatives with our CRM, Portal and Usage systems.
- Doing one-to-one webex training sessions with our clients to give quick introductions to their Mintel subscription and data available.
- Working with our customers to strengthen customer retention rates and pass along leads to subscription sales, inside sales and consulting where applicable.
- Assist in the strategy, development and deployment of our sales processes and procedures as related to our CRM, Portal and Usage sites
We stop work at 5:30 every day, but there are plenty of social activities to keep you entertained outside of hours too; Mintel encourages staff to get involved in our sporting teams, charity group Mintel Gives, quarterly company parties and of course the local pub which might go out of business if not for Mintel staff visiting every Friday!
Desired Skills and Experience
Successful Candidates will need to have:
Highly developed analytical skills, able to interpret and explain information from Mintel’s suite of products to direct our clients to the best content to suit their queries.
Absolute fluency in written and spoken English with first class communication skills. This includes being totally at ease on the telephone or webex with clients at a variety of levels.
Fluency in Spanish and Italian language
Strong knowledge of MS Office products, in particular Excel
Ability to work as an effective team member with minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks and projects.
A process-driven & results focused attitude. Having the right attitude based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
Ideally, you will have completed a business-related degree.
Ideally some experience gained in a client service environment, coupled with a passion for data and analysis. (Internships/summer jobs)