Mintel Comperemedia is the premier source of direct marketing competitive intelligence in the US & Canada. Monitoring direct mail, email, mobile, print and online advertising, Comperemedia provides insight into acquisition and loyalty strategies, giving clients the intelligence they need to compete more effectively.
Mintel Comperemedia now seeks to hire a Client Services Manager. This role will provide excellent training and development opportunities as you will be learning from experienced members of both the sales and research teams while gaining exposure to some of Comperemedia's most prestigious clients.
- Build usage, interest, and awareness of Comperemedia with our clients through training and analytical support that will help to achieve increasing renewal rates and maximum growth within each account
- Engage with clients to gather feedback and understand business objectives, which will help to identify potential prospects for Account Managers and the Custom Sales team
- Provide timely and thorough responses to ad-hoc client questions and research requests using the appropriate Mintel tools and services
- Collaborate with Account Managers on key initiatives and provide support as appropriate
- Produce and deliver monthly dashboards and reports for our clients
- Operate as a competent and knowledgeable expert in Mintel's methodologies and processes across a broad range of verticals including financial services, insurance and telecom.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in market research, sales, and/or client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional team
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with different deadlines, which includes producing and delivering reports
- Previous experience and/or familiarity using online tools/databases (i.e. IRI, AC Nielson, comScore) would be extremely helpful
- Knowledge of omnichannel marketing, such as direct mail, email, mobile, online, or print advertising, is a plus
- Highly polished professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets