The Coverage Coordinator for our GNPD team is responsible for seeking out new product launch information that will guide our extensive network of field associates. This role also encompasses analyzing and auditing sector and country new product launch data to proactively identify product trends and market activity in order to support the team and our North and Latin America Field Associate network.
You will be play an active part in various aspects of team coverage responsibilities which includes but is not limited to, hiring, onboarding and maintaining relationships with freelance Field Associates. You will analyze statistics and data and follow through with appropriate actions to the benefit of team targets as well as day-to-day management of North and Latin America Field Associates and their functions.
The successful candidate will have an interest in FMCG retail and is extremely comfortable with web-based technologies such as social media, blogs and newswires. An inquisitive nature is highly sought after and someone who thrives in a team atmosphere.
- Managing Field Associate freelance employment lifecycles
- Hiring, onboarding, maintaining relations and off boarding if required
- Day-to-day management of functions
- Identify new product launches for FMCGs (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) by monitoring relevant website and trade publications and attending trade shows
- Analyzing numerical statistics and data
- Researching relevant online/print information for new product activity
- Communicating with contacts via email, telephone and/or face-to-face
- Creation of “shopping lists” of new products to support the Field Associate network
- Ad Hoc research projects as necessary
- Desk research background/experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish is desired but not essential
- Team-oriented individual
- Comfortable speaking to contacts on the phone and/or face-to-face
- Knowledgeable with online tools (newsfeeds, blogs, social media)
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel globally as required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets