Customer Support Executive- fluent French
Are you interested in developing your experience within market intelligence, CRM and Customer Service? Do you have that special blend of data analysis and people skills? Would you like to work in a dynamic, international team and gain exposure to some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe? If yes, we’d love to have you in our customer support team.
Mintel has an industry leading retention rate and the Customer Success team supports our portfolio of customers in achieving their objectives for using market research. This role contributes by providing desk support to Mintel’s EMEA commercial team and our customers; accurately setting up contracts and communications, and answering queries about Mintel data and subscriptions.
This role will require you to provide telephone and Webex support to Mintel users for short data and technical queries; process and set up contracts on the Salesforce CRM system; send communications to customers using Salesforce and Dotmailer Email Marketing Systems, and solve basic technical problems within our back-end systems as they arise.
No two days are the same in this role and the variety will give you exposure to a range of activities that achieve our goal of retaining our customers. On any given day you will be:
- Working alongside other members of the customer services team to provide support on a range of issues from subscription access problems through to customer requests for market research support.
- Processing customer contracts in Salesforce and assisting our sales representatives with our CRM, Portal and Usage systems.
- Sending GDPR compliant emails to engage Mintel users and prospects, and adhering to Mintel’s email marketing system processes for the commercial team.
- Doing one-to-one webex training sessions with our customers to give quick introductions to their Mintel subscription and data available.
- Working with our customers to strengthen customer retention rates and pass along leads to subscription sales, inside sales and consulting where applicable.
- Assist in the strategy, development and deployment of our sales processes and procedures as related to our CRM, Portal, Email Marketing and Usage sites
We stop work at 5:30 every day, but there are plenty of social activities to keep you entertained outside of hours too; Mintel encourages staff to get involved in our sporting teams, charity group Mintel Gives, quarterly company parties and of course the local pub which might go out of business if not for Mintel staff visiting every Friday!
Desired Skills and Experience
Successful Candidates will need to have:
Highly developed analytical skills, able to interpret and explain information from Mintel’s suite of products to direct our customers to the best content to suit their queries.
Absolute fluency in written and spoken English and French with first class communication skills. This includes being totally at ease on the telephone or webex with customers at a variety of levels.
Strong knowledge of computer systems and MS Office products, in particular Excel
Previous knowledge of Dotmailer email marketing platform and/or Salesforce CRM is desirable.
Ability to work as an effective team member with minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks and projects.
A process-driven & results focused attitude. Having the right attitude based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
Ideally, you will have completed a business-related degree.
Ideally some experience gained in a customer service environment, coupled with a passion for market research and analysis.