Mintel is an international leader in providing consumer market research and competitive intelligence tools as well as in delivering customized consulting solutions to top-tier organizations. With group headquarters in the United Kingdom, and U.S. headquarters in Chicago, Mintel has been a market leader for over 40 years.
Mintel seeks a Data Entry Specialist to join the Mintel Menu Insights team, responsible for updating menus that are collected from restaurants on a quarterly basis.
- Work effectively and efficiently toward completion of daily and quarterly editing goals and priorities.
- Respond to production needs by consistently meeting targets and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Accurately translate menu items into data based on existing rules and processing methodology
- Adapt to changes in the data entry system and work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, establish priorities and apply sound judgment in decision-making efforts
- Strong grammar, proofreading and typing skills
- High level of critical thinking
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Some knowledge food or food service industry preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets