Mintel is an international leader in providing consumer market research and competitive intelligence tools as well as in delivering customized consulting solutions to top-tier organizations. With group headquarters in the United Kingdom, and U.S. headquarters in Chicago, Mintel has been a market leader for over 40 years.
Mintel seeks a Data Entry Specialist to join the Comperemedia team. This temporary, full-time position will be responsible for efficiently collecting accurate data from digital advertisements.
- Accurately translate unstructured data in advertisements into structured data based on existing rules and processing methodology.
- Work effectively and efficiently toward completion of daily and weekly goals and priorities.
- Respond to production needs by consistently meeting targets and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Adapt to changes in the data entry system, methodology, and work environment.
- Provide relevant feedback on the system and methodology when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, establish priorities and apply sound judgment in decision-making efforts
- Proficient at navigating new software and database tools
- Strong grammar, proofreading and typing skills
- High level of critical thinking
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Previous office experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets