Are you passionate about data? Do you consider yourself a creative and savvy statistician who loves to design, implement and test new proprietary metrics? Can you communicate complex data findings in a simple manner to non-statistical audiences? Are you a self-starter and results orientated, able to work under minimal guidance? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our global Consumer Research & Data Analytics team.
This unique opportunity will allow the successful candidate to lead the creation of new analysis tools across both our syndicated products and custom projects.
- Analyze and model structured and unstructured data using advanced statistical methods
- Identify and implement methods and best practices to improve the reliability and validity of existing proprietary metrics, and create new ones
- Collaborate with the Research, Product Development and the IT departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Serve as the resident expert and share best practices and applied analytic methods
- Assist in the development of analytical acumen across the broader research team
- Present developments and analysis to external and internal clients (up to board level)
What we are looking for:
- 5 years + proven experience of applying data analysis techniques within the field of marketing, advertising, consumer research or a similar field
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Maths or similar
- Advanced knowledge of SPSS and/or SAS as well as a track record of using coding languages such as R, Python etc.
- SQL/data manipulation skills including cleaning and managing data
- Experience in building/using AI neural networks/machine learning techniques an advantage
- Knowledgeable in advanced statistical and econometric methodologies (e.g. Cluster Analysis, Regression techniques including time-series modelling, Structural Equation Modelling) and experience in analysing large data sets
- Familiarity with open-source data tools and technologies
- Experience with data visualisation tools and packages
- Collaborative team player with experience working with cross-functional teams
- Fluency in spoken and written English