We are looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven, enthusiastic digital marketer to join our dynamic, fast-paced team in London. In this role you will be supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and Global Head of Digital to ensure the continuous growth of our global online marketing channels, including managing our marketing websites, SEM, SEO, Email marketing, A/B testing and performance analysis.
Your duties will include:
- Plan and coordinate the creation of effective and engaging landing pages
- Liaise with different stakeholders to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive ecommerce and digital growth
- Assist to optimise and analysis PPC global market campaigns and analysis, forecasting future requirements.
- Implementing creative marketing campaigns (lead generation, search ads, display, banners, email)
- Setting up, tracking PPC campaigns across multiple platforms (Google Adwords, Linkedin)
- Create, implement and manage end-to-end online marketing channels
- Measure and review campaign performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation, conversion and retention rates
- Leads management (segmentation, profiling, allocation)
- Implement email marketing campaigns using Dotmailer
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing work in an online setting including landing page creation, PPC campaign analysis and optimization with ROI focus
- Proven experience of website conversion optimisation
- Experience in web analytic tools and measurement and reporting techniques.
- Email marketing, with experience creating and driving successful campaigns
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written.
- Strong Ms Excel skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, copywriting a big plus
- Project management skills
- Ability to multitask with a strong inclination towards action
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Good work ethics are essential
- A degree in Business/marketing/ digital advertising
- Certification in the area of SEO, Paid search (Google advertising Professional) is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (web/email)
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Fluency in more than one language a plus
Mintel’s culture embraces an entrepreneurial spirit with the common sense of modern business discipline. Our company’s culture nurtures amazing talent. That in turn helps us lead our fields of expertise through the achievement of goals. We look to identify and retain the very best and brightest talent to help build and support our dynamic businesses.