Mintel is excited to announce the creation of another new role within the UK & Nordics business division for a Director of Sales - Purchase Intelligence (PI)
Purchase Intelligence is a new, first to the market solution, which uncovers the new products consumers want to buy, and why. It is powered by Mintel's Global New Products Database, the long-standing industry gold-standard intelligence tool in new product innovation in the consumer packaged goods world. You can learn more about Purchase Intelligence here:
This is a unique opportunity for a proven and ambitious sales professional who has a passion for data and insights and how these can be applied to help businesses grow
In this strategic sales focused role the successful applicant will be responsible for commercial operations and success in the UK & Nordics market for Mintel’s Purchase Intelligence syndicated and custom service. They will be the key liaison between the marketplace and Mintel internal operations (including, sales, product development, research and marketing)to inform launch, sales and retention strategies.
- Being recognised as the product champion and sales expert with extensive partnerships across the Mintel business
- Partnering with the commercial teams in UKND to drive awareness and share application of the solution across the client/ prospects business.
- Working with the EMEA Sales Leadership group to ensure execution of the sales strategy and continuous refinement of tactics to deliver on agreed targets of Purchase Intelligence revenue per quarter
- Owning the product accreditation and onboarding programme for UKDN commercial
- Providing inspirational on the road/webex support and coaching of NB And Account Managers at sales meetings to exceed KPI's supporting (early) sales pitches across the enterprise
- Acts as the conduit between commercial, product development, research, and marketing ensuring the critical voice of client programme is informing our promotional and product development plans
- Deliver actionable managerial, market and product reporting on key KPI's
Experience and Skills:
- Have performed successfully at the Senior Account Manager.
- Have experience with market intelligence and/or large data solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Strong account management and business development background, with proven success in expanding client relationships and showing excellence in maximizing account potential
- Highly polished, professional and consultative selling style
Ideally Experienced within CPG (consumer Packaged Goods
- Comfortable pitching to all levels within an organisation
- Be extremely collaborative and drive enthusiasm internally and externally about Purchase Intelligence