We are looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven email marketer to join our dynamic fast-paced team in London. In this role you will ensure the continuous growth of our email channel. Job performance will be measured by customer engagement and campaign performance. Marketing activities include e-mail development and segmentation, landing page creation, digital acquisition and engagement strategies, analytical reporting and collateral creation to support marketing efforts which align with business initiatives and company objectives.
Your duties will include:
- Day-to-day email management of Mintel email programs and campaigns, accountable for the email outputs and performance whilst ensuring synergy with other marketing functions
- Assist with adhoc email marketing/CRM projects where needed.
- Optimise email campaign messaging and targeting through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results and sharing best practices
- Ensure email marketing campaigns are in alignment with commercial objectives and deployed in line with the regional marketing plans and global calendars
- Manipulate data and target emails to key regions and customer segments
- Work with designers to develop breakthrough creative
- Test effectiveness of email marketing strategies and learning’s for continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency and automation in the marketing team, and work cross-functionally to implement them
- Improve the visibility of the performance of marketing emails by diving deep into campaign results and presenting the highlights to stakeholders
- Keep up to date with email competitive landscape, market trends, industry innovations and best practices.
- Liaise with different stakeholders to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of email market platforms like Dotmailer.
- 1 years of Email marketing, with experience creating and driving successful campaigns
- Experience of HTML/CSS coding for email templates
- Comfortable with Data – understanding data structures and data list management
- Knowledge of CRM techniques including segmentation, customer retention, acquisition, and engagement.
- Experience in web analytic tools and measurement techniques.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written.
- Strong Ms Excel skills.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Project management skills