Mintel GNPD is looking for freelance shoppers/ﬁeld researchers that are based in Seoul. This is a long term, flexible, part time role and can be completed at weekends/evenings.
Main duties include monitoring specified retail outlets for new product activity, purchasing and reporting these launches to us. You will be paid by commission on a per product basis based on the amount of products provided to us. And we reimburse all relevant costs (including product cost) associated with acquiring our data.
- Visit major retail outlets weekly to monitor new product launches
- Translation& photography of the information from the packaging
- Pack and ship products to our London office
- Communicate regularly with your shopper manager
- Enjoy your additional income
- Be the first to try new product launches for free
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a global team
- Save money on your groceries as some products cannot be shipped
As a Freelance Shopper you will be paid by commission on a per product basis based on the amount of products provided to us. We cover the costs for product, packing, and shipping.
- Intermediate level in written English
- High speed internet access
- 8 mega-pixel digital camera
- Bank account that accepts international money wires (our payments)
- Love to shop/ visit stores
- Able to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and personal integrity
Training and Development:
You will receive training about our shopping practices and a manager will be assigned to assist you with your queries. Some of our successful associates have increased their knowledge about their local retail market by being the go-to person in that market and helped us in managing our clients in their regions.
Please submit your interest directly to email@example.com.