We are looking for a skincare specialist to join our London-based BPC (Beauty and Personal Care) team as a Global Beauty Analyst.
Our expert analysts help BPC businesses develop the products of tomorrow and give them the necessary edge to compete in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. This role splits its time between writing inspiring content for our digital platform, and presenting to clients on key topics and trends.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience – either working for a BPC manufacturer/brand or a research/marketing strategy firm, or as a beauty journalist.
- Write insightful content about industry issues and trends that impact company strategy, brand development, innovation and consumer behaviour.
- Inspire and inform our clients with presentations, webinars, and at conferences and trade shows.
- Contribute to brainstorming and strategy meetings.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years+ experience working in the beauty/personal care industry
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think quickly and creatively
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Knowledge of and/or experience of beauty markets in other countries would be an advantage
Mintel Beauty & Personal Care (Mintel BPC) is a premium research service for the beauty industry. Mintel BPC is designed for strategic marketing and brand managers, research and development, business development and legal, innovation and insight managers, packaging and design, sales and category managers.