Mintel, is currently looking for a bilingual (French-English) Global Beauty Analyst to join its team in London.
Our mission is to help our BPC (Beauty and Personal Care) clients develop the products of tomorrow and remain relevant. This role focuses on providing thought-leading insights and analysis on skincare, as well as other BPC categories.
Our Global Analysts are tasked with challenging our clients’ ideas and thinking by providing actionable, impactful insight and analysis, building upon Mintel’s proprietary data and research. Our team is spread throughout various locations across the world and strives to drive the BPC industry forward.
The Global Beauty Analyst will split their time between writing inspiring content for our BPC digital platform, and developing and delivering presentations to our clients.
This person will ideally have experience working for a manufacturer or brand within the beauty and personal care industry, a research/marketing strategy firm, or as a journalist for a relevant trade publication.
- Write monthly analysis focusing on specific global issues and the broader macro trends impacting company strategy, brand development, innovation and consumer behaviour
- Interact and engage with clients through presentations, webinars, conferences and trade shows
- Contribute to brainstorming and strategy meetings and be a leading team player
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English
- Over five years of experience working in the beauty/personal care industry
- Ability to analyse multiple sets of data and write concise, insightful analysis
- Ability to think quickly and creatively when analysing and presenting data
- Strong client development, presentation and consultancy skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of beauty markets in other countries would be an advantage
- Based in our London office
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
Mintel Beauty & Personal Care (Mintel BPC) is a premium research service for the beauty industry.
Mintel BPC is designed for strategic marketing and brand managers, research and development, business development and legal, innovation and insight managers, packaging and design, sales and category managers.