Mintel is a global leader in providing consumer market research, competitive intelligence tools and customized consulting solutions to large organizations. With group headquarters in London and US headquarters in Chicago, Mintel has been a market leader for over forty years.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our in-house Digital Publishing team. The ideal candidate will be familiar and comfortable with working in a fast-paced professional environment to produce interesting and visually engaging design.
They will contribute to the development of the design team's infographic style and creativity, they should be able to interpret evidence-based research and incorporate this into their work, as well as producing high quality work.
The Graphic Designer must be able to work quickly and fluidly through all phases of the design process: from research, to concept, to design, and final execution. Ambitious candidates with a good eye for detail who are enthusiastic about excellent design will excel in this role.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Typeset monthly reports, design infographics and image sourcing
- Prepare designs for Mintel’s internal and external communications
- Deliver work accurately and to deadline
- Develop and marry information design with engaging visual outputs
- Work independently, as well as cooperatively, with a variety of groups across the business
- Efficiently work with design software, as well as MS PowerPoint and Word
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional experience in Digital Publishing/Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Good working knowledge in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Extremely well organized and efficient
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets