Mintel International Group Ltd is has created new a new HRIS opportunity within human resource. The ideal candidate should have a high degree of autonomy and the ability to lead projects across the globe. We are seeking someone who has a solid background working within the HR system space, preferable Ultimate Software, (Ultipro). This person will be Mintel's subject matter expert on all HR systems
The role will be the subject matter expert on all HR systems with a focus on support for business processes, reporting and application support activities. This role will play an important role in assisting with ongoing project work, including moving many processes from manual to electronic, globally.
- Function as internal consultant to business stake holders to regarding the HRIS processes and reports.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS tables. Document process and results.
- Provide 1st level support for employees and managers for system functionality enquiries
- Work with users of HRIS systems to resolve system and interface queries
- Administer assigned functions, such as recruitment, classification review, compensation studies, employment analysis, leave and benefits administration.
- Serve as key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders(i.e. payroll administrators)
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analysing data.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Ensure proper training and documentation is available for end users.
- Work with SVP of HR and the business and regional HR leaders to recommend improvements to systems and processes
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all data on the systems administering all system updates
- Work with HR and the business to understand core stakeholder requirements as it relates to
- Building, running and analysing reports from HR system
- Creating, maintaining and distributing dashboards/analytical tools
- Considerable experience of working as HRIS Analyst, with a minimum of at least 3-5 years working with systems
- One to 2 years of project management experience.
- System implementation experience
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving skills to solve any issues within the system
- Ability to support and improve modules within the HRIS system
- Ability to understand and communicate complex functional and technical solutions to HR systems and end users.
- Excellent engagement and communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to Display Mintel’s Core Competencies
- Client Focus
- Problem Solving.