The India Consumer Report Manager is responsible for the creation and quality of the content generated for the India consumer reports; the management of the local consumer analyst team, and delivery of India Reports client service.
This is a new role and will involve helping set up the local consumer analyst team and, in conjunction with a consumer research and data analyst, to help develop our consumer research programme in India.
The India Consumer report manager must be able to interpret data to help build compelling stories of how consumer trends are evolving in India and the commercial opportunities these trends may then offer our clients. Further they must be able to inspire their teams to create content which excites and inspire audiences with the latest trend thinking.
The consumer report manager is a hybrid role, responsible for writing their own content, QC’ing and managing their team’s outputs and also overseeing and delivering client servicing.
The report manager should be the leading face for Mintel’s consumer reports in India and as such must have a fiar degree of mobility. Approximately a quarter of the role will be client facing, travelling to client sin market as required.
An experienced, credible and inspiring insight manager is needed.
- Write and QC content based on India Consumer data
- Responsible for India reports publishing on time
- Manage the India consumer report analyst team
- Manage the creation of India specific Trend Observations
- Lead and manage client servicing for the India consumer research programme.
- Share and present India Consumer Report findings to clients – this may involve supporting client requests for presentations generated from existing (syndicated) content or new bespoke (paid for) presentations.
- In conjunction with the CRDA manager to create the .consumer research programme
- Taking a lead role (eg presenting, panel membership) at Mintel and/or trade industry events
Experience & Skills:
- Educated to Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferable) level or a comparable degree with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant subject.
- 8+ years’ work experience within a research agency or client side environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to communicate difficult concepts in a clear, straightforward way
- Proven experience in interpreting insight from data and history of working with quantitative research
- Highly organised with experience of project managing multiple research projects to deadlines.
- A proven problem-solver, able to identify issues and find the most efficient solution
- Experience in building high-performance teams
- A high degree of numeracy.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to apply insights to a range of different categories.
- Comfortable presenting to c-level clients.