- Should be largely self-sufficient in terms of managing workload and deadlines
- Work with senior analysts to understand client needs for consulting opportunities and to create customized plan for those opportunities
- Support senior members of the team to deliver consulting projects
- Work independently to conduct deep dive analysis using Mintel syndicated tools and draw strong conclusions based on solid data analysis
- Start to draft and present consumer and innovation trends presentation to clients
- As his/her experience grows, the incumbent will take more responsibility to lead data analysis and report writing of consulting projects.
Experience and Personality Traits:
- Has fundamental knowledge about market research methodology (qualitative and/or quantitative) and the role market research plays in consumer goods industries
- Filled with curiosity and has strong learning agility
- Demonstrates strong ownership and proactively seeks for solutions independently
- Capable of conducting basic quantitative data analysis and generating point of views stemmed from data analysis
- Shows confidence in front of clients, able to co-present report findings and provide valuable input in discussions
- Good team player. Can well communicate and collaborate with colleagues seamlessly within the team and multi-functional team members
- University Degree
- 1~2 years of market research/insights/consultancy experience in Consumer goods sectors, preferably but not limit to FMCG, F&B, Beauty, ingredients and flavor house.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (confident to write and present in English and Chinese)