Mintel are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative studio.
We are looking for a recent graduate who is keen to apply the design theory and knowledge they have learned in a practical way. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline orientated environment.
As a junior designer you will be working on a range of design projects for stakeholders across the company and regions. You will be an integral part of the team, working on design projects from concept to production and final execution. We are looking for someone who will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, with good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and layout.
Successful candidates should have:
- A Design related qualification at degree level or equivalent
- An impressive portfolio which demonstrates creative and high quality design through a variety of projects (website or PDF)
- Competent working with Adobe Creative Suite (predominantly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Especially PowerPoint)
- Skilled in artworking with a passion for high quality design layout and well versed in typography
- Ability to design bespoke marketing material whilst working within the company brand guidelines
- Absorb design direction quickly, always striving to produce consistency in design
- Good organisational skills, reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
What you will be doing, responsibilities include:
- Creating eye catching designs for our global conferences and exhibitions (sometimes even helping out at the show).
- Supporting the wider marketing team by designing marketing collateral, including white papers, display boards, PPT’s and posters.
- Working in line with Mintel’s brand values, conveying appropriate messaging to chosen target audiences
- Transforming pitch documents and business development proposals
- Working and liaising with print companies to ensure optimal print production
- Maintaining graphic archives
- Data visualisation skills
- Knowledge of print production