Mintel is a global leader in providing consumer market research, competitive intelligence tools and customized consulting solutions to large organizations. With group headquarters in London and US headquarters in Chicago, Mintel has been a market leader for over forty years.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house Digital Publishing team. The ideal candidate will be familiar and comfortable with working in a fast-paced professional environment to produce interesting and visually engaging design.
The responsibilities will include assisting the more senior members of the team typesetting monthly reports, creating professional PowerPoint decks, image sourcing, video animation and producing visual engaging infographics. Your work will be a part of Mintel’s internal and external communications.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Typeset monthly reports, design infographics and image sourcing
- Prepare designs for Mintel’s internal and external communications
- Deliver work accurately and to deadline
- Develop and marry information design with engaging visual outputs
- Work independently, as well as cooperatively, with a variety of groups across the business
- Efficiently work with design software, as well as MS PowerPoint and Word
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Good working knowledge in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Extremely well organized and efficient
- PC literate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets