Mintel is the world’s leading market intelligence agency, providing consumer market research, product innovations, trend analysis and customised consulting solutions. With offices around the world and an ever-growing presence in Asia markets, Mintel has been a market leader for over forty five years.
Our Marketing department is looking for a Marketing Manager focused primarily on China, Korea and Japan with ad hoc help into other markets in Asia. The ideal candidate is a talented, hard-working individual looking to develop their career with a fast-paced company. Motivation, attention to detail and a desire to succeed will be highly valued in this position, as will good team working skills. This varied and fast-paced strategic role will appeal to someone who has good knowledge of the China market looking to develop their marketing knowledge and gain exposure to a multitude of marketing practices
This role reports to the VP of Marketing for Asia Pacific and joins the wider marketing team to provide brand development, lead generation, event management and sales support. The role will manage creating, executing and localizing marketing activities. Daily tasks include building and launching online and offline campaigns, crafting and curating content for our digital channels and complete end to end event management.
- Working closely with the country leads to create strategic marketing campaigns across North Asia
- Setting priorities and goals for any marketing members in North Asia
- Managing tradeshows and speaking opportunities in all applicable vertical markets, reporting post show analysis on assigned events
- Developing marketing materials such as thoughtpieces and brochures, and monitoring office supply and reordering as necessary
- Facilitating client/prospect webinars across the business
- Problem-solving any marketing issues that may arise from the commercial team and others as needed
- Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers and event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of all costs for campaigns to ensure that campaigns stay within budget
- Preparing ROI analysis on all marketing efforts
- Managing all events across North Asia with a 12-18 month view