Mintel Group Ltd is an international leader in providing consumer market research and competitive intelligence tools as well as in delivering customized consulting solutions to top-tier organizations. With group headquarters in the United Kingdom, Mintel has been a market leader for over 40 years.
Mintel Field Services provides bespoke in-store research to clients whose needs extend beyond Mintel’s subscription products. This role is part of the global Field Services team, within the Asia Pacific Commercial group, and will involve working with shoppers and clients around the world.
Mintel is in search of an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Project Coordinator for our Field Services team. The Project Coordinator will join a team that is responsible for coordinating all of Mintel’s field research utilising Field Associates and various independent contractors. This person will interact with a variety of individuals, both internally and externally, to assist in the completion of custom market research projects.
- Coordinate multiple field research projects assisting Project Managers
- Interacting with clients as well as sales and custom research teams
- Develop detailed yet concise field audit guides / instructions
- Execute quality control processes and monitor data quality and integrity
- Ensure that project deadlines and budget criteria are met
- Review and edit survey responses to ensure consistency and check for errors
- Hands-on training and auditing of Field Associates
- Coordinate retrieval of samples through the Field Associates
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of one year professional experience; will consider recent grads with internship experience
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and experience working on several projects simultaneously
- Experience in, and a high comfort level with, a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Proactive attitude and approach
- Be incredibly attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional Asian language skills are a plus
- Flexible to travel according to the project needs