Field Services provides bespoke in-store research to clients whose needs extend beyond Mintel’s subscription products. This role is part of the global Field Services team, within the EMEA Commercial group, and will involve working with shoppers and clients around the world.
The role requires the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once. This includes a mix of both on-going and ad hoc projects.
Job requirements are:
- Identify and plan to each allocated projects milestones and deadlines through liaising directly with all project stakeholders as necessary for project completion (i.e. Clients, Account Directors, Accounts, Research Consultancy, GNPD Operations etc.)
- Involvement in final delivery of each allocated project to the client
- Proactively and quickly identify, and react to challenges that arise with a solution-based approach
- Manage a wide and varied network of shoppers, including recruiting, training, scheduling, replacing, payments and editing shopper data according to project’s quality standards
- Management of project budget
- Manage the logistical side of each project which includes the on-going relationship with our courier partners
- Provide support as needed on additional projects
- Be incredibly detail oriented, specifically in regards to data quality, client invoices and cost management, shopper payments and client communication
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills via phone and email, to clearly instruct shoppers in a variety of countries
- Additional language skills are a plus