This London based group trainer plays a key role in the training team. While the primary role will be delivering training, you will also create course materials and work with key stakeholders in the business to ensure training needs are being met.
In your role, you will champion learning & development to create a fun environment for Mintel employees to improve skills in their current role and be better prepared for future roles within the company. You will report to the Head of Global Training and work closely with the HR Team across the group. In addition to your training responsibilities in London, you will also travel and deliver training our to our APAC teams in Shanghai, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Mumbai.
Your key responsibilities & duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Creation and delivery of training for internal employees on a wide range of topics both in person and via our LMS platform
- One to one coaching as needed
- Communication and assessment of external training partners
- Facilitation of internal department content creation and delivery, especially for employee on-boarding process
- Collaboration with training team, Mintel managers and Regional HR leader to assess training impact
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a training, education or client facing role
- Experience in coaching / mentoring
- A strong background in public speaking and presentation delivery
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent and natural educator
Professional and personal characteristics
- Communication Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation Skills - Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to offer feedback to those seeking advancement in this area.
- Organisational Skills - Organises and adapts workload and priorities. Able to work autonomously.
- Commercial Focused - Able to understand and adapt to the needs of the business and have a passion for helping achieve commercial objectives.
- Relationship building - Able to quickly establish rapport and maintain relationships.
- Listening skills - Listens to clearly understand learners’ and business’ needs
- Adaptability - Adapts well to new ideas and initiatives. Changes project plans to meet new priorities.
- Problem Solving - Identifies practical solutions when pre-defined solutions are not applicable.
- Client Focused - Looks for ways to add value to our program to better meet the needs of the business.
- Initiative - Acts on opportunities to improve organizational processes or outcomes.
- Teamwork - Facilitates collaboration across teams to achieve a common goal.
- Cultural Diversity - Able to interact and deal with people from all levels of the organisation and all backgrounds.