Mintel Group, a 46 year-old company with group headquarters in the UK, is an international leader in the provision of market research and competitive intelligence.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic customer-service oriented individual with an extremely high attention to detail to join our internal Helpdesk team in Asia Pacific as a Sales Operations Executive, to be based in Mintel’s Mumbai office. The focus of this position will be to provide internal support to the APAC commercial team, assisting with day-to-day use of our CRM databases, including quality control, reporting and data entry. As this role will require communication with the wider Asia Pacific-based team, the required working hours will be from 7am IST to 4pm IST or 9am IST – 5pm IST on a rotating basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting our sales representatives with the day-to-day use of our CRM (salesforce.com), including quality control, reporting and data entry.
Run quarterly illegal usage reports for the region and update country managers as needed.
Processing of all client contracts every month through Salesforce.com
- Monitor and respond to external and internal emails received via a Salesforce.com cases system. Assist our commercial account managers and their clients with basic technical needs such as failed logons, forgotten password resets, and deactivation of old accounts.
- In addition to our CRM, the Sales Operations Executive will assist our commercial team with our back-end systems such as our internal Portal platform, User Manager, Usage Reports, and Mintel’s on-line databases.
Responsible for setting up, reporting on and maintaining access for clients to Mintel’s platforms (including trials).
- Assist in the strategy, development and deployment of our sales processes and procedures as related to these tools.
- Work with our customers to strengthen customer retention rates and pass along leads to Subscription Sales, Consulting Sales and Single Copy Sales where applicable.
- 1-3 years client service experience
- Extremely high sense of attention to detail is an absolute must have
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of personalities both inside and outside of the company
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, chiefly: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as an effective team member with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible as our processes and requirements change
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong work ethic and highly driven to succeed
- Experience with marketing, market research, and/or the financial services industry is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred