The Senior Analyst of Auto, Finance and Tech will oversee Mintel’s automobile, consumer finance and technology Reports, providing insight and competitive analysis across scheduled deliverables, engage in client and industry presentations, and manage a small team.
The Senior Analyst is an experienced, motivated Analyst who has the knowledge and the talent to push Mintel’s Reports forward. This person will apply his/her extensive industry knowledge and critical thinking to quantitative and qualitative research and will work closely with our other analysts to deliver compelling syndicated and custom reports to a wide range of the world’s largest and most creative companies.
This role is comprised of content creation, client facing work, and management of the Auto, Finance and Tech team and the deliverables the team creates
- Develop and manage Mintel’s Auto, Finance and Tech Reports, working to elevate Mintel’s role as a leader in insight and data, championing the proprietary research that enriches our deliverables
- Work collaboratively across teams and functions within the organization
- Oversee small team of analysts, ensuring that Reports are produced in a timely manner, with relevant analysis that includes both a consumer and market perspective
- Consult with Analysts throughout the Reports process to ensure that thinking and data are accurate and relevant to our client-base
- Coach team to provide insight around key trends and consumer behavior in written content as well as direct to clients via in-person, phone and webinar interactions
- Work with Analysts, internal statisticians, consumer research team and external data providers to develop market data and insightful consumer research
- Combine management element of the role with a demanding writing schedule, creating Reports that demonstrate the best of Mintel’s thinking on consumer behavior and markets.
- Provide insights directly to clients around key trends and product activity, in-person and via webinars.
- Provide critical thinking, insight and forward looking statements that impact our clients’ business/careers.