Mintel is looking for a Senior Food and Drink Analyst to join its fast growing team in Singapore that focuses on providing thought leading insights and analysis across multiple markets and categories. Our Global Analysts are tasked with challenging our clients’ ideas and thinking by providing fresh insight and analysis with impact building upon our proprietary data and analysis.
In this role you will:
- Work with Mintel Food & Drink’s international client base of major global CPG brands, supporting our Account management teams through every interaction.
- Deliver insight and analysis at the category and broader consumer level through monthly articles delivered to our clients through the Mintel Food & Drink platform.
- Engage with clients by presenting these insights in person and via webinars.
- Speak at conferences, briefings and major industry events.
- Eight years food and drink industry knowledge gleaned from working in or with the industry
- Strong client development, presentation and consultancy skills
- Ability to analyze multiple sets of data and write concise, insightful analysis
- Ability to think creatively when analyzing and presenting data
- Experience working for a manufacturer or brand within the food and drink industry in the South East Asia market.
- Experience in Research/advertising/marketing strategy and/or consultancy.
- Experience as a market analyst or journalist for trade publications or industry specialists.
- In depth experience of disciplines such as NPD/competitive intelligence, brand development and consumer trends.
- Very strong analyst with good presentation skills and ability to be forward looking and base projections on fact, knowledge and good judgment.
- Multi country knowledge and experience an advantage.