Comperemedia is the premier source for monitoring competitive intelligence in direct marketing. The Client Analytic Services team seeks a Market Research Analyst to envision, prepare and, potentially deliver, market research solutions for clients in professional services industries. The successful candidate will be able to check, produce, and deliver reports using data that has been collected through Comperemedia’s proprietary marketing-tracking database. Some direct client contact will be expected.
- Prepare competitive intelligence and market landscape reports compiling both secondary and primary research
- Identify market and consumer trends across various industries as it impacts cross-channel marketing
- Deliver insightful, visually interesting reports for clients with implications and next steps
- Manage timelines and deliverables for some long and short term projects
- At least 5 years of prior work experience within research or marketing
- Understanding of cross-channel marketing practices required
- Experience with digital media analysis, research or measurement
- BA/BS degree is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with syndicated datasets, such as IRI, ACNielsen, comScore, Competitrack, etc. is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team
About Mintel, Comperemedia’s parent company:
Mintel Group is an international leader in providing consumer market research and competitive intelligence tools as well as in delivering customized solutions to top-tier organizations. With group headquarters in the UK and US headquarters in Chicago, Mintel has been a market leader for over forty years.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets