POSITION SUMMARY – Trend and Innovation Analyst
Working remotely this role is pivotal in analysing, gathering and collating relevant and informative data from numerous sources to generate key insights. This role is crucial in delivering insights to clients, enhancing and building the Mintel relationship.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALITIES
- 3-5 years of experience
- Worked in multinational or large local company with international/regional business.
- Market research, strategic planning experience will be a plus.
- Ability to think in a lateral and proactive manner.
- Ability to challenge information and use a consultative approach in order to incorporate ideas.
- Ability to prepare creative presentations and product ideas while at the same time applying an analytical approach.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a flexible manner and meet strict deadlines.
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research is desired.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
- Excellent English writing skills
- This position requires the candidate to work from home
- Some travel around Jakarta will be required
- Researching into FMCG (food/non-food) innovation trends in the APAC market, in particular, the Indonesian market.
- Onsite presentation of research findings to clients will be required in some cases
- Provide customized data application support and leverage integrated insight to enhance the Mintel relationship
- Provide cutting-edge insights and thought-provoking opinion
- Support the commercial team on client enquiries based on high quality content
- Reporting into the Head of Insights for South APAC