Mintel, the world’s leading market intelligence agency is seeking an ambitious and performance-oriented Account Manager to join our growing team in our Asia Pacific HQ, Singapore.
The Account Manager will take lead on a portfolio of key Mintel clients in the Singapore market, being fully responsible for establishing strong, high-level relationships with Mintel’s key client base and drive Mintel into a position where we are considered a valued and preferred research partner.
The incumbent will have a passion for client service and commercial growth. Experience in the FMCG industry is not a must, but would be valued. The incumbent should be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow existing account relationships within the Singapore market, execute Mintel’s core client servicing strategy with each client and adapt appropriately to each client’s core business objectives
- Meet commercial KPIs (contract upgrades, consultancy sales, renewal targets) as set by APAC management team
- Execute Mintel’s core client servicing strategy with each client and adapt appropriately to each client’s core business objectives
- Drive and develop Mintel’s Consulting offering within the Singapore market, working closely with the local in-house Consulting team
- Become a product expert across all Mintel CPG products and services
- Manage regional partnership of global key accounts, acting as the regional contact for Asia Pacific
- Ensure accurate recording of client details, meetings, objectives, opportunities within Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4-8 years of proven consultative sales experience: CPG/FMCG or Agency experience a plus
- Strong background in account management with proven track record of success in growing client relationships and maximizing account potential
- Strong business and work ethic
- Proficient written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
- An excellent listener; attuned and empathetic to (internal and external) stakeholder objectives
- Service-oriented, with the ability to articulate product value while also supporting client requests