Description of the Role:
The analyst is pivotal in analysing, gathering and collating relevant and informative data from numerous sources to generate key insights. This role is crucial in delivering consulting projects to clients, enhancing and building the Mintel relationship.
- Should be largely self-sufficient in terms of managing workload and deadlines
- Work with senior analysts to understand client needs for consulting opportunities and to create customized plan for those opportunities
- Support senior members of the team to deliver consulting projects
- Work independently to conduct deep dive analysis using Mintel syndicated tools and draw strong conclusions based on solid data analysis
- Start to draft and present consumer and innovation trends presentation to clients
- As his/her experience grows, the incumbent will take more responsibility to lead data analysis and report writing of consulting projects.
Experience and Personality Traits:
- Has fundamental knowledge about market research methodology (qualitative and/or quantitative) and the role market research plays in consumer goods industries
- Filled with curiosity and has strong learning agility
- Demonstrates strong ownership and proactively seeks for solutions independently
- Capable of conducting basic quantitative data analysis and generating point of views stemmed from data analysis
- Shows confidence in front of clients, able to co-present report findings and provide valuable input in discussions
- Good team player. Can well communicate and collaborate with colleagues seamlessly within the team and multi-functional team members
- University Degree
- 1~2 years of market research/insights/consultancy experience in Consumer Goods sectors, preferably in but not limit to FMCG, Food & Beverage, Beauty & Skin Care, Ingredients and Flavor House.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (confident to write and present in English and Chinese)